Multiple Clinical Services Under One RoofOur pharmacy is more than your average drugstore. Aside from filling your prescriptions in the most accurate and efficient manner, we also offer many other services such as warfarin/Coumadin blood testing, cholesterol and diabetic A1c testing, vaccinations beyond the flu such as shingles and travel vaccines, pharmacist house-calls and so much more!!! Visit our services tab in the top navigation bar for more details!
Competitive Pricing That Does Not Sacrifice on ServiceAt Centrepoint Pharmacy, you get the best of both worlds: Low competitive prices that big box stores offer combined with the high quality personalized service that one would expect from a locally owned business! We waive $2.00 off of every Ontario Drug Benefit Prescription and fully waive the $4.11 ODB copay for our blister pack patients. At the same time, patients receive top-notch service from our extra-certified staff! So there is no need to choose between cost savings or service – we have it all!
Locally Owned, Locally OperatedAt Centrepoint Pharmacy, there is no fancy head office somewhere in a city far, far away…The owners, Jessica & Lamar Hanna are proud residents of Sarnia who live within minutes of the pharmacy. This means that the services provided to patients are watched closely, perfected constantly and taken extremely seriously. Unlike the Big Box store chains, our owners Jessica & Lamar are easily accesible via phone, walk-in, Facebook messenger or our Contact Us page.
So why not support local and try us out today! You will NOT be disappointed!
why Choose Us
We are MORE than your average Drugstore.
At Centrepoint Pharmacy we have a long list of reasons to choose us as your pharmaceutical provider. This includes, but is not limited to:
- FREE Delivery
- FREE Parking
- Translation services available in French and Arabic
- Short wait times for prescriptions
- Local, family-owned business
- Pharmacist on call 24/7, home visits
- Walk-In Clinic next door
- Coumadin (Warfarin) INR checking and dosing on site*>
- Immunizations and Injections (besides the flu) administered on site*
- Cholesterol and Diabetic A1c Testing
- Competitive Pricing
- Flyer Program
- Blister packaging/Dosett Program
- Health Wise Protein Weight Loss Program
- Community Involvement
- 3 time winner of the Sarnia Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Achievement in Business Awards (Including Buisness of the Year 2017 & Outstanding Customer Service for 2016)
You are like family. We treat you with dignity and respect and make sure all of your needs are met, the same way we would for our own mother or father, brother or sister.
We spare no expense at providing top services by always achieving extra certifications and having a high number of staff members working to ensure accurate yet fast service. We do all this and still provide competitive pricing.
We abide by and follow all standards set out by our governing body to the highest degree. We take our jobs extremely seriously and will stop at nothing to give you the best experience possible. We always strive to go above and beyond what is expected of a pharmacy!
- Health Canada
- Ontario Poison Centre
- Find a family doctor or nurse practitioner in Ontario
- Center for Diease Control – CDC (Canada)
- Center for Disease Control - CDC (USA)
- Government of Canada, Travel & Tourism
- Mayo Clinic Patient Care and Health Information
- Canadian Blood Services (Blood Donor Information)
- Bluewater Health Hospital (Sarnia)
- Lambton Public Health Unit
- Be A Donor
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Central Lambton Family Health Team
- Choosing Wisely Canada
- City of Sarnia
- Community Care Access Centre
- County of Lambton
- Erie St. Clair Healthline
- Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network (LHIN)
- Government of Canada
- Government of Ontario
- Health Care Connect
- Health Quality Ontario
- Home First
- Keep The Ball Rolling
- Lambton College
- North Lambton Community Health Centre
- Ontario Hospital Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ontario College of Pharmacists
- College of Physicians and Surgeons Ontario
- Ontario Nurses’ Association